Sunday, January 30, 2011

T-H-E gay incident

1 question.....which city in india wud u vote the most liberal of all?
think hard...m sure ppl wud b rootin for dere respective places of origin but i hav a UNIQUE perspective(trust me wen i say dis *WINK*)..
well my answer is BANGALORE hands down(okay before u ppl start yellin...let me elaborate)..
dis city enjoys wat i wud call the FREE(how i wish dere wr a superlative degree of dis word) movement of GAY's around the city.guys can vouch for me now.
oh ya i can hear u.every guy has been,at some point of time or another been VICTIMIZED my dem.so GAY's(for d intellectually challenged ppl...gays r ppl who r interested in dere own gender :P).so i m basically talkin about d weird men folks(WEIRD high 5).bangalore even has d yearly parade of ppl supporting the gay cause(wts dere to support...how can some1 be interedted in dere own gender is way beyond my understandin?).
so now the big incident....dis happnd wen i was in some street wid my frend(s) an suddenly dere was dis guy speekin sheepishly(he was actually mumblin somethin).an den i saw ppl runnin an yellin at each other.
wen i got d hold of wat was goin on....actually d other MUMBLE DUDE apprently tried to put his saliva on the other dude(how groase is that?)...n that other DUDE didnt fancy his ROMANTIC act so much...so a lil fight broke out an den i gotta kno how gays luked like...
i took a closer look an made a mental note to myself(IF U EVER SEE THAT DUDE AGAIN.....START RUNNIN IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION)..
an while i was busy makin dis decision in my mind....i saw that guy lukin at me(OH MY GOD.....NO NO NO!)...I M INTERESTED IN GURLS!....GURLS!....wish i cud shout it out..a LOT of females WHO r sick an FRUSTRATED of my frend requests can vouch for that(OOPSY!)....but that guy was so near by an he jus smirked an went off....didnt say nething.(PHEW!)

that was kinda weird...an so i realized dey mite b weird to us but who r we to question dere orientation....its not dere fault god made dem like it


PSSST-i wrote a last line jus to b politically correct...
u kno what i mean ;) *wink*

\m/oO\m/

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...